Thread: Dive buddy Feb 4-10th

tennille is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker

Default Dive buddy Feb 4-10th

I'm a solo, slightly inexperienced diver (I've been certified for 12 years, but haven't been diving in many years) and I'll be at Captain Don's the week of February 4-10th. I'd love to find someone to dive with or even just have dinner and drinks with. I'm going solo and although I'm looking forward to some quiet time alone, I'd love to meet some new people!

John B is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker

Since you have not been diving much, you might want to do some boat dives to start. You can pair up with some others. The reef in front on Don's is a very good place to get yourself back into diving at your own pace. They might have a buddy board you can sign up on, I know Buddy's does. I will be down during some of that time but with a large group of experienced divers, some instructors and shop owners so we wil be doing alot of more difficult diving. I am sure you will enjoy the diving in Bonaire, it is so easy and relaxing.

Thanks for the advice, John!

I'll be in Bonaire for the 1st time from Feb 1st to Feb 16th and although my gf will be joining me, she won't be diving as often as I'm planning to. I've been actively diving for over 20 years and would be happy do be your dive buddy for some dive. I'll be staying at Sand Dollar. Not sure how we can arrange to meet, from what I gather, my cell won't work down there.

Feel free to email me and we can arrange to meet up! I'm staying at Captain Dons.
    Tennilleu@gmail.com

I'm staying at captain don's also

I arrive tonight (feb 8th), probably at around 11.30pm and will be in dire need of a drink. so i'll be heading straight to bar if its open.

Or i can meetup with you tomorrow.

Fire me an email @ thomas.keegan@gmail.com