Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: most romantic restarant on Bonaire

Default most romantic restarant on Bonaire

Need some opinions. What are the most romantic Resteraunts on Bonaire and why.

Cathleen and were talking about this just the other day. Especially now that our trip to the island is coming up soon (44 days) We both agree that Richards (Which I believe is now closed) was right on the water with the little dock and table for two. Unbelievables (sp?) is also a wonderful restuarant with the patio just above the entry over looking the water. We were there when the island was without power with another couple for the first time and just fell in love with it.
    Now after writing this I have a craving for some Key lime pie.
    Robert

bcwolfen Lurker

I have to second a sunset dinner on the patio at unbelievables is very romantic, sitting amongst the palm fronds. The food is...well...unbelievable.

I would vote for At Sea. The food and the presentation is second to none. The service is also excelent. We just had our 25th anniversary dinner there a few weeks ago. Great choice!

At Sea is a wonderful upscale dining experience, a beautiful setting and amazing food.

Look into reserving the lower level table at Rum Runners. Listening to the waves there is very
    romantic and the food is excellent at Rum Runners.

Both Wil's & Capriccio have provided us with nice intimate dinner settings, not to mention great food. If you choose Capriccio, get a small table outside.
    KOB
    PADI CD-159014
    www.KOBScuba.com
    Lighthouse Beach Resort #32

While I LOVED the food at Capriccio, I have to (respectfully of course) disagree with the outside table. There were 'kids' on those ridiculously LOUD motorcycles that were going up and down the street repeatedly, and it caused great disruption to our dinner. (remember that, Cynde Cactus Flower)??? It was so loud when they went by, we couldn't hear each other speak. Very annoying.

We always loved Richards for the pier table, will sorely miss them. Patagonia is nice if you get a table on the water, overlooking the marina. Wil's is also very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
    While I LOVED the food at Capriccio, I have to (respectfully of course) disagree with the outside table. There were 'kids' on those ridiculously LOUD motorcycles that were going up and down the street repeatedly, and it caused great disruption to our dinner.
    No problem, Kelly. It happens sometimes. I guess we were fortunate it didn't happen to us.
    KOB
    PADI CD-159014
    www.KOBScuba.com
    Lighthouse Beach Resort #32

Not sure if you Capriccio's fans have seen the new restaurant or not. Last time we were on island they were still in their old spot, but this year they had moved to a new fancy pants spot with the Capriccio's boutique next door. I know loads of people like it, but we have great Italian food here in Boston, and I didn't think Capriccio's was all that. We FAR preferred the Italian food at Donna & Giorgio's.