Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FFFFFriday!

Donna is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Cool Roy!

:duckandrun:
    ♥ and hugs from Donna (in the Poconos!)

Have a nice weekend everyone! Hopefully "Frankenstorm" aka Tropical Storm/Hurricane Sandy will spin out to sea or something harmless like that.
    Nick

Not to beat a dead horse or anything but I'm still chuckling about that headless Halloween Guy prank, Roy!
    Nick

Good Evening all... had a nice day hanging out with hubby, Andrea, Daniel and Annie...still gray but not raining... here's a pic from a sunny day when we went to a car show... does anyone remember this ugly kind of car???

Gremlin?????

Busy day here today getting ready for the storm... Candles out and in place.. everything charged up and ready to go.. Gutters cleaned, outside furniture put away.. garage cleaned to make space for Mia just need to pick up dog food tomorrow and we are set to go... we have enough in the fridge for a few days and after that there is always butternut squash we got baskets of those!! if the wind is right we will have scallops on the beach just wanting to be picked up before they die so that sounds like dinner to me and probably to a few hudred sea gulls too.. note to self: wear head gear....and rain coat.. If there is internet I will post photos of what happens here with the storm.. if no internet I hope to talk with all of you soon... we are safe here.. no way we will get flooded without the whole island going under water... LI is flat..... and if that happens we always have the boat.. stay safe everyone in or near the woods.... the winds are suppose to be brutal... love ya all.. see you soon I hope :blow kiss:
    Freddie

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

Hi Freddie..just realized I posted on Friday's thread and therefore, so did you...guess I'm getting old....

BE SAFE!!!!!!

(and yep, it's a Gremlin!)