Thread: Occasional Dive Buddy October 14 - 25

Default Occasional Dive Buddy October 14 - 25

Looking for someone to have the occasional dive with. I have been to Bonaire many times and have 99 dives and PADI Rescue Diver certification. Cheers, Jack.

Go to Villa 2 at Don's Habitat (in front of Coral Paradise, looks like it's more part of Hamlet) and introduce yourself (or leave note). We're there for two weeks with four other good folks.
    Bill/Donna (and Phil/Judy Jay/Lydia)

Yes! My friend (20 years + diving) and I (barely swim) will be in Bonaire 13-20. I'm the planner, and his lack of concern regarding dive partners has been disconcerting. I hope I can pass word on???

Sure, come on by and introduce yourselves. Let's see if we can help. BTW, Bonaire is excellent snorkeling, easy, safe, comfortable, beautiful. Look up Dee Scarr (Touch the Sea) and several others whose names I forget that can serve as snorkeling guides - maybe someone can jump in here and help.

Thanks for the invitation. I have another offer from a single guy who's available sporadically, so I will probably try him first. Thanks again, will see there. Jack