Thread: Bellevue

Default Bellevue

Several of us are staying for our first time at the Bellevue..most of us are multiple year visitors. I am wondering if Bellevue has solved the disappearing towels on Wednesday after housekeeping comes for the weekly cleanup?

Jim

Cornhusker is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

We stayed at Bellevue 3-times and never had problems with missing towels. We bring 2-larger ones with us and wash them in our unit, but our unit on 2nd floor on end location had plenty basic towels and we never ran out anytime during our 2-week stay. If you rented via Sunbelt just let them know as they have always taken good care of us.

Royce & Mary

Overlooking Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire and "VINIBU" on Bonaire

My advice is to make sure the condo you're staying at has plenty of towels and if there's a problem immediately call Arjan or Sebastian at Sunbelt. They will bend over backwards to assist you.
    "Life is good, And on Bonaire, It's even better!"

Owner of VINIBU

Cornhusker is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

By the way--GREAT diving right in front of your unit---my wife just got certified last year and on 1st dive got into huge bait ball and had all the jacks going at them--we just floated in/over/under with them and it still is one of favorites!

Cornhusker

Full Disclosure: I own Bellevue #3, rent it when I'm not there, I had responded to the original post regarding the towels.
    Since each Bellevue unit is owned and rented privately, there may be difference in amenities.
    Still, I discussed the towel question with Sebastian at Sunbelt while I was there in July.
    He smiled, and said that all the Bellevue owners provide more than enough towels and linens.
    It seems that some guests act as if they are living in a hotel, and use a new towel every day or more.
    That can deplete the stock quickly (not to mention being wasteful of water & electricity for laundry). He stays in touch with the renters to make sure they have what they need.
    (Side note: Sebastian has moved back to The Nederlands, but his work partner Arjan and a new person named Kittie have the renters well taken care of.)
    Jan