Thread: Restaurant Vacations

Default Restaurant Vacations

We are going to be in Bonaire the 1st week of October. My family goes to dive, but my wife and I go for relaxation and food. From past visits we have heard that this is normally a slow time. Does any one know if any of our favorite restaurants (Mona Lisa, Bistro De Paris, Capriccio, Pasa Bon Pizza, At Sea, and Donna and Georgios) are closed this week?

We also are not divers - we snorkle or swim. We don't know for sure if your favorites will be closed. Donna shoud be on island as her daughter will be in school. However alternatives should include Norca's (for lunch or dinner) and La Barca, Paradise Moon or The Rib Factory. All are (in our opinion) great places to dine! The owners and waitstaff at all are very pleasant and we have never had any problems. Not to mention that the food (at all) is outstanding! By the way, I forgot to mention Will's. They have an excellent fish menu! Just as an aside I don't cook dinner when on the island - I am on vacation and cooking dinner is no vacation to me and hubby agreed - so we dine out - yet breakfast and lunch are in (most of the time).

Gmichael is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker

Any one here this week and is on island 31 Aug, be sure to stop by taste of Bonaire. It will be from 6pm -10pm at Wilhelmina Park in town and the food will be amazing in different tastes, varieties and all at a reasonable price...see you there..
    Last edited by ModRoy; 08-27-2012 at 09:32 AM. Reason: added - pm - to timings

AlbertA is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker

Actually, Saturday 6th of October is the first day of Regatta week - a school holiday week.

Paradise Moon will be on vacation during Regatta week (closed) Oct 7-12. Besides that, their usual closed day of the week is Saturday.