Thread: M is for MONDAY!

Donna is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Default M is for MONDAY!

Happy Monday to all!! Had a good Sunday! Went to the Fair with Andrea and then Daniel and Annie came down and we went out to my favorite restaurant with them...Daniel stayed the night because Annie was spending the night at her sister's... and Friday Amanda is coming home until her wedding...life is busy but...

wishing everyone warm hugs and sunshine this Monday! Luv you all!! ♥
    ♥ and hugs from Donna (in the Poconos!)

Good morning Donna and all who follow. Glorious day in NE, naturally a Monday.
    And Jerry said, Keep it light, Keep it friendly. Post Like Jerry.

Too funny.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c3#...are-alive.wnep

A similar story from NH.

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/Man...n/-/index.html

I almost went up there to help look for this guy.
    And Jerry said, Keep it light, Keep it friendly. Post Like Jerry.

Good Morning! Yesterday was a fabulous day at Outside Lands, I will try and get a few pics to post after I have coffee! Crowd was huge but actually very courteous and friendly! The weather was nice albeit a bit dusty. I haven't done an all day festival in a long time and it was a blast! Okay, will check back in after I get caffeinated
    R.A.

First picture was of Skrillex and his "mothership" he was awesome!! second one is the kiddos getting ready to rave! LOL and the last...well that's just how we roll!

081312082319.jpg081312105835.jpg081312110031.jpg
    A few pics from yesterday....we had a blast!
    R.A.

RA - check out www.spin.com for a good review and pics.

Sounds like a great day! Sure wish I could have been there, too! Those kidlets are getting TOO BIG!

Had a good weekend. Friday night Riley and I walked down to the "Mopar" madness that takes over Heath, Ohio once a year in August. Mopar Nationals were this weekend, and they all come to Heath to CRUISE......... It's within walking distance to our house so we found a good spot and planted ourselves! Such a good time with the coolest cars ever! Saturday, went shopping for school shoes (he ended up with 3 pairs... yikes...) and then dinner at Brio! Saturday night, more Mopar. Sunday we went to the pool all day, then came home and I made dinner for my brother's birthday. He's 52 and doesn't look a day over 40.

Hope you all had a great weekend... Donna the fair sounds so fun!! Your life is about to pick up speed, yes???

School starts next Tuesday for us. We find out today who Riley got for his first grade teacher! I have my pick but we'll have to wait and see until I get off work!!

Glad Riley (you) got the teacher you wanted, Kelly.

I'm a great aunt again! 2 in less than a week---one from each side of the family. Aisley Lillian was born last Wednesday and a new little boy (?) just arrived within the last half hour. 1,2,3 push and he was out! Too close for comfort, if you ask me; she was admitted only an hour before--eeek!

Hope everyone has a great evening; we're smiling!
    Blow bubbles, and be at peace.

Donna is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Congratulations Judy!!
    ♥ and hugs from Donna (in the Poconos!)

taraboomdeeyay is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Hello BT!

Freddie thank you for including me in the list yesterday - even with my delinquency

We are almost back to Normal Smiths - Guy got home at about 1 o'clock on Saturday - had a hotdog and a beer and then laid down in the bedroom where it was cool... he slept straight thru until about 8am on Sunday. It was a beautiful thing.

Little Miss Boo is getting more awesome every day --- we figure she's just turned a year in the last couple of weeks. There is a Golden at our dog park who also turned one so we are planning a party... now you know why I LOVE this dog group ~ any excuse for a party and that means margaritas

I'm still puttering about working on liquidating our business. I haven't been plowing ahead with the vim and vigor that I pictured in my head but still heading in that direction.

Happy Monday Evening BT
    hearts, hugs, hearts and more hugs!
    Tara the GEEK

It's all about the Dash in between ~ each day is a chance to do better!!

Congrats, Aunt Judy!!! Aisley Lillian is a BEAUTIFUL name, I love love love it!

Mrs. A was my third round draft pick.... but there were 6 teachers, so as Stephanie said, she's a solid pick.

Tara, so glad Guy is home safe and sound and all rested up!!