Thread: lac key ?

Default lac key ?

Hi guys, I have been to Bonaire diving many times, however I am planning a trip with my kids snorkeling for thier first time. Has anyone ever snorkeled in the area in this pic by the red arrow. I would like to give this a try with them because it looks like an easy place to go for thier first time but only if I don't bore them to death. Would there be much to see there?

Capture.jpg

Haven't been to that site but we are doing the same as you. My wife and I have been to Bonaire many times as divers but are taking our 10 year old son snorkeling for his first time (we will not dive at all this trip). I think any snorkel site we take him to will make him happy.
    Nick

That spot is pretty sandy and I think the road there is trashed and I have not heard if it has been fixed. The other issue at La Cai is there is a wicked current out to sea right around that corner. You would be better served to try the other side by Jib City and the fisherman's pier. Excellent easy snorkeling there.
    And Jerry said, Keep it light, Keep it friendly. Post Like Jerry.

Contact Renee and have her take you snorkeling. She is so knowledgeable and will make sure that you all have a great time.

http://www.infobonaire.com/reneesnorkeltrips/