Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help! Sewer Lines?! HELP!

In April that section was done but not repaved, they were digging further North, also Harbour Village has some pretty good foilage/walls between the resort and the road, so noise and dust should be minimized anyways, snooty place, shoot next time I stay at Eden Beach I'm going to toss some dirt over the wall and steal their WiFi, that'll learn um.

Only kidding ya know...
    And Jerry said, Keep it light, Keep it friendly. Post Like Jerry.

Check out www.bonairenet.com We always stay at Casa Bougainvillea, but it is booked, but there are several other places listed there that might be to your liking. Good Luck! I must say it is amazing that they would offer a refund.

Last week the main road had a detour everyday from the trafic circle to Bobby Jans. To get to Eden beach you had to go in the back at the traffic circle and they were working South. When it was open you had to take turns getting around the digging. South would be the ideal direction to move. We were at Bonaire Oceanfront Apts (Sun Rentals) and didn't have a problem but they looked like the digging would be there soon. Belmar is our favorite place that we have stayed. Good Luck

Wen Pederson is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

It is absolutely amazing. When this happened to us last year (and we were not told in advance that this was going on), we were not offered a refund. The owners should be recognized and commended for doing the right thing - not many of those left now days.