Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monday, Monday

Debs is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Default Monday, Monday

Cloudy day here and rain on tap later. Worked in the gardens this past week-end and opened up the pool for the summer. Seems the pump doesn't want to work right, so either a new one or see what it costs for a replacement for part that keeps it from running right. After the rain last night, I really didn't need to add water. Ha. ha..

House stuff here to do today, maybe a walk to get the metabolism moving.

Hugs to all.

Good morning Deb, dreary, rainy day in NE, AGAIN. Well we had June in March, I guess now we are getting March in June, sucks.

Off to get my teeth pulled today, pretty weird to actually look forward to this, but given the trouble they have given me, maybe not so weird.

And Jerry said, Keep it light, Keep it friendly. Post Like Jerry.

Rain,rain,and more rain.
    Debs, your water bill will say thank you to this RAIN.
    I am going back to bed and put the covers over my head, until the rain stop. Be back on BT in July....

I have 2 goods friends sharing my bed..

Caymus and my heat Pad

Cecil

Rouffy is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Ahhhh, to be in bed with furry friends! My favorite way to spend the morning before getting up! Alas, my furry friends were still sleeping whilst I departed into the misty morning air.

Summer is definitely upon us and with it many calls for service at the PD. Looking forward to a semi-quiet day after work today. Tomorrow we head back up to Mom Dodge's house to continue packing up what didn't sell and get it ready for whatever charity is going to come pick it all up.

Hope you are all having a good start to your week. Hugs!
    BarbieRuth, Ken's forever love ♥♥♥

taraboomdeeyay is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Good Morning All!
    We have our normal 'June Gloom' right on schedule. No need for complaining though - at least it's not super hot or threat of fires.

We are heading out for a quick run on the beach and play time with the pup. After that, we're off to good old Home Depot for a bit more flooring and base board thingies. I'm sooooo ready to have my house back in order but it always takes longer than I think it will ~ Guy on the other hand seems to have expected it to take 3 weeks all along. mmmmmhmmmm!!!

Have a great morning/afternoon everyone!
    Tara the GEEK

It's all about the Dash in between ~ each day is a chance to do better!!

Good AFternoon!! I am going to join in more! Try to anyway - - the kids love using uTube.... And they use the tablet... I am not allowed to use anything anymore here .

XO

Hello Everyone!! Glad to "see" everyone here. We had a beautiful weekend and I just looked outside and it is raining!! This is unheard of this time of year but my grass can surely use it!! Rajan and I went strawberry picking and to the beach this weekend, had a great time, Rianna was at a friends and Ravi is in China.....so we made our own fun!
    R.A.

Well I survived, do you like my new look?

And Jerry said, Keep it light, Keep it friendly. Post Like Jerry.

i thought you said you were going to have your teeth pulled Cecil.. you dont 'look any different glad you are ok buddy... now get some fixadent omg we are getting old............................
    Freddie

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.