Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please post your pics of Jake, the date, and the occasion or any other pertinent info

Default Please post your pics of Jake, the date, and the occasion or any other pertinent info

Hi All,

I'm trying to gather pics of Jake to put into a photo album for the family. I'd like to get it done sooner than later. Please post your pics of Jake here, and any info along with it so I can ad that.

Thanks everyone.
    (Tink)

EdandLiz is offline Bonaire Lover Bonaire Talker

Default Not Really a Pic of Jake, but he provided us with an unbelievable memory..

I can't believe it. We have know this man since the late 90's and I can't find a picture anywhere, but I will continue to look, maybe in my non digital photos. but to let people know what kind of a guy he was....

As you all know Jake had an office in TX (I think) or he used to go there a lot for business. I remember one day, he called and said he had some news for us and that we were "famous" in Texas (Yikes..??!!??). Anyway as busy as he was and as I'm sure he had a MILLION other things on his mind and as well as other things to do, he documented our "fame" in Texas.

Jake, you talked about 10daysleft, and the small, what may seem insignificant at the time, things to do...well my friend this was one of those things that meant more to my husband than you will ever know. He could not stop talking about it (and still does to this day), and how he boasts to his family that his "friend" Jake found this for him"....No so insignificant now my friend....

214.jpg210.jpg213.jpg

Lightbulb Cynde, great idea to get all the pics in one place

for those unsure of how to get the BIG pictures showing in your post,
    please check
    THIS LINK to a POST explaining how in the Test Area

this will also enable Cynde to easily save & print out full size pics for her album.

Here's the only two pics I have from the Mini meet at Sarah-Janes home in May 2008

doing one of the things he enjoyed most - Eating

and smiling

Attached Images Attached Images
    PRA & ET Inc
    Proof Readers Anonymous & Extreme Testers

I've been perusing through BT1 Web Cam Capture section and I will be posting pertanant pictures as I go. Here's the first batch starting Jan 1, 2001.

Boy they have grown.

The cone of shame.

And Jerry said, Keep it light, Keep it friendly. Post Like Jerry.

A classic.

Another classic.

That's all for now, there's something like 30,000 pictures in there and it take about a half hour to go through a month's worth clicking next as fast as my little mind can scan the captures.

17 December, 2001

Oh my gosh... there I am with Mr H. at the webcam! I think this shot was our first meeting with the Richter's.... we love you Jake.
    Sarah Jane

Cecil, thank you. I was hoping for some old shots of the cam. This is perfect for the picture book.
    (Tink)