Thread: Saturday Sleepyheads

Default Saturday Sleepyheads

Well good morning all you sleepyheads..... RISE AND SHINE>>> you are missing a beautiful day!!!! {hey doesn't matter if it is raining or storming, every day we wake up is beautiful, right?? }

So what is everyone doing this weekend???

We have a wedding to go to tomorrow so I am gathering clothes for that.. pressing what needs to be pressed yada yada yada..... Also have to finish our wedding gift to the bride and groom, nothing like waiting for the last minute....

Still have not gotten down to the beach for my morning photo session as Ivy is NOT well behaved on the beach.. she loves to eat crab shells and there are too many there to let my guard up........ maybe someday sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Ok time to get my rear in gear here.. have a great day everyone Enjoy !!!
    Freddie

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

Donna is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Good Morning...today is THE day...I'm nervous and excited.....I hope all goes without a hitch!! Thanks again to the contributors to the BT Cookbook..I'll post pics!!

Luv ya all!!!!!!
    ♥ and hugs from Donna (in the Poconos!)

Good Morning BT. I have a couple of pictures from yesterday at CMA with Denise and Teddy.
    td turtle.jpgtd turtle2.jpgpanama show.jpg
    Enjoy
    *Linda*
    Happiness is a hand-held sail~

Beautiful day here in the Tampa Bay area. I am doing house work, laundry and getting ready for a business trip to Chicago. Who was the person that scheduled a company meeting in Chicago while NATO is in town? I am not looking forward to the travel hassels this will cause.

Linda, I like to visit CMA. I have a few friends who work there. Maybe that is where I will voluteer my veterinary skills when I retire.

Good Morning my friends! Yep, Freddie, I agree, any day I wake up is a good day! Sun is shining bright and should warm up. I have a few things to do this weekend and waiting to see the solar eclipse tomorrow. We'll only see a partial one because we are very far west in CA, the more southeastern part will get a better view.
    Heading down to my salon in a few, they are having a fundraising event for our community to support counseling for teens at high risk. It's a good cause and I think I will surely find something that piques my interest! Have a beautiful day!
    R.A.

Rog Karen is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Morning all...
    Beautiful day in the mountains - I plan on doing some gardening and planting our annual's
    if I ever get off of this computer
    Rog & Karen

Dr Mike. I think that is a stellar idea, you're volunteering your veterinary skills.
    *Linda*
    Happiness is a hand-held sail~

Donna is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

♥ and hugs from Donna (in the Poconos!)