Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: May Day!

Welcome home Debs Hi RosAnne

darn it, allergies again, don't know how I missed that "Cool" vid before Cecil!! musta scrolled to quick.

Here's another inspiring video I just watched via a link on G+

PRA & ET Inc
    Proof Readers Anonymous & Extreme Testers

Sorry - haven't been around for some time. I started a new contract with a new customer and have been VERY busy.

Anywho, the thread title reminded me of my Father in-law. His favorite saying on this day was "Hooray, hooray, the first of May. Outside Love making (not his words but appropriate here) starts today!!!

RIP Dick. Sue and I still laugh every May 1.

Good evening everyone......

some of us old timers remember a poster that just reregistered after a long time.....

WELCOME BACK Gail Currie how you been???
    Freddie

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

4. Default

I remember Gail, Hi Gail and welcome back Tom.
    And Jerry said, Keep it light, Keep it friendly. Post Like Jerry.

Welcome Back Tom and Gail!!!
    so...I love living in California and especially the area I live in now, Silicon Valley but life is a little different here, let me give you an example. My daughter is in High School and having Spirit Week (you probably remember, we had it when I was in school, Monday was Patriotic day, Tuesday Crazy Hair day, etc...) well here is her schedule: Monday~Neon Day, Tuesday~Mathletes vs. Athletes, Wednesday~CEO's vs.Bro's (Bro's is a Cali thing) Thursday~classic rock vs. dub step, Friday~Surfers vs. snowboarders. The idea is to dress as one or the other...it just cracks me up!
    Hope everyone had a great day!
    R.A.