Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reasonable airfare from Newark?

$584 RT from Boston via Houston for a lot of weekends after New Years, so I'm trying to get my son to agree to do a week's trip in late Jan so we can get these tickets soon!
    Tom Schamp

I just paid that for this June (low season, BON/EWR/BON), $573 RT, after watching it for awhile, and comparing all the other options (Insel and/or AA via CUR & MIA, etc). $573 is at least $200 less than any other way, especially considering you'd need to overnight somewhere. BUY!

I plan on booking it tomorrow at the $573 price. Some travel experts say airline prices go down on Tuesdays (not sure that I really believe it). But if the price lowers or is still the same tomorrow, I plan on snatching it up! I have it held at that price until Weds. anyways. I really want that non-stop flight, especially in January when weather is hairy and there are limited options of getting to the island if a missed connection occurs.

Booked the tickets for $573/pp! Bonaire or bust 2013! Looking forward to our first trip there!! Thank you all for your advice...and encouragement!

Just booked for Oct. from Bradley International in Ct. $631 for my friends going for one week. And $731 for us for two weeks. Flying out on Delta. I haven't seen it at this price for awhile now. Paid over a $1000 this past March. Not too bad of a price, so we took it. Anyone else flying from the New England area?