Thread: Soggy Sunday

Default Soggy Sunday

Good morning BT. Have just had time to browse lately. We have the inspectors in doing a full inspection of our council's Children's Services and there are a lot of people in 'headless chicken mode'. Unfortunately it is mainly the people at the top so the managers at my level are suffering. There has been some sort of argument about the colour of the boxes used of papers given to the inspectors!!! This goes on for 10 more days.!!!
    Anyway I still have time for lunch. How about roast pork, roast potatoes, cauliflower, beans, stuffing and gravy. Of course there are Yorkshire puddings and apple sauce for those in need of a hearty lunch! Fruit and icecream for pud.
    It is very wet in the UK , the wettest April for many years but we still have a hosepipe ban, go figure

Good morning, Julia. Love to come to lunch. Do you mind if I don't avail myself of the cauliflower? Everything else sounds delish!

Sorry about the weather. It is gorgeous here -- bright sunshine (albeit a tad on the cool side) -- but the warmer weather is on the way.

Good morning, all who follow...

3. Default

Good morning Jeff and Julia, dry, sunny and cool in NE. Taking delivery of our second new refrigerator today the first one was a miserable failure. Hopefully twos the charm.
    And Jerry said, Keep it light, Keep it friendly. Post Like Jerry.

Morning Folks! Weekend at home getting everything ready for Bonaire. Finishing up the gardening, cleaning and doing lots of laundry. I'm so happy to wash out shorts and t-shirts, so we may even get to wear them this next week. We're going into the high 70's and low 80's next week--woo hoo! work wil be insane until we leave but the end of it is in sight!

Hope you all have a great day and Julia, I hope your Sunday meal was fantastic, and you work week goes well too.
    Blow bubbles, and be at peace.

Good Morning, everyone! I slept last night, but feel like I didn't..ugh! Meeting Andrea and some friends for lunch...should be fun...and hopefully rejuvenating, too!

Happy Sunday!!
    ♥ and hugs from Donna (in the Poconos!)

Evening BT! Well it looks like everyone is busy this weekend.
    Julia, you can cook for me any day. Hope your work is better this week.
    JK, good to hear you have good weather today.
    Cecil, bummer on the frig. Hope the second one works out.
    Judy. Whoot, whoot - going to Bonaire!
    Donna, how was lunch with the girls?

This was my volunteer weekend so I was busy, busy. Grabbed the camera Saturday evening - took pics. This morning I got to kiss Panama the oldest female dolphin. f'n heart heart heart!!!

I was told these are King of Thorns shells/critters

king o thorns.jpg

A little bit of rain over the tip of Honeymoon Island
    rain sset.jpg
    *Linda*
    Happiness is a hand-held sail~

Nice pics!!
    I had a very nice day with Andrea and her friend and her friend's parents...we had lunch, walked around, went to Dunkin Donuts and then walked back and sat outside to eat our treats and then went back and hung out at the girl's apartment for a while! It was a relaxing stress-free day which is what we needed!

This is Dana's dog, Bandit..he was along for the trip, too!
    ♥ and hugs from Donna (in the Poconos!)