Thread: Monday and Sunday is just a memory

Default Monday and Sunday is just a memory

Good Morning BT!
    I had a great time Sunday shark tooth hunting with my CMA dive buddies. Vis was about 6" with moments of 2-3 feet. I came up with one tiger shark tooth and lots of sand in my booties. Got rolled around like a rag doll during the exit. I was LMDBO trying to fight the power of the waves to no avail.The seas were pretty big and I overweighted myself. Thank goodness for nice dive buddies and kind strangers on the beach.
    Enough with the excuses.. here are two pictures. Entry and a group predive. Try and find me.
    linda shark 1.jpglinda shark 2.JPG
    *Linda*
    Happiness is a hand-held sail~

I see you, Linda! Glad you had fun and were able to "roll with it" . Beautiful morning, but expecting it to get stormy today. That's ok, cause it's Monday and I'm back at work. Took Friday off and had a good mental health day working in the yard. A month from now, we'll be diving! And Tribs will be joining us around the 19th, so looking forward to May! Hope Freddie is having a good morning with Ivy and that everyone who follows, has a great day!
    Blow bubbles, and be at peace.

Great picture Linda. Glad you had a great time. And a Tiger to boot. Cool. Judy, you so have something to look forward to. You too Triibs.
    Pachi Jim

Lightbulb G'day BTers

I see ya too Linda, I reckon 4th from right with hoodie

Sunshine n showers here too Judy, hope your work day speeds by!

Hi Jim ol' buddy how's those cheesteaks tastin' these days, can't beleive it is nearly a year sicne you broke my virginity in that aspect

Spring has certainly sprung in this neck of the woods, I was out yesterday taking a few pics of the blooming Tulips...

also got a good Macro shot of a tiny bee on a dandelion

Attached Images Attached Images
    PRA & ET Inc
    Proof Readers Anonymous & Extreme Testers

Good Morning My BT friends! Arrived safely back to the west coast yesterday, I love living in California but I gotta tell you, driving through the Bronx yesterday made me have such a sad feeling of homesickness....anyway, had a great visit with Freddie, George and Ivy, and then on to visit with family (Freddie and George feel like family but they are lucky, they share none of my whacky DNA! ). I hope everyones' Monday is off to a good start, mine is starting out slow but I need to pick up the pace, lots to accomplish this week.
    R.A.

Beautiful shots, Roy! Who knew a dandelion was so beautiful? Yup. 4th from the right on group.. second from the right entering the water.
    RA, glad you're home safe and sound.
    Morning..afternoon Judy & Jim.

Back to work....while I still have a job. (that's a whole other story)
    *Linda*
    Happiness is a hand-held sail~

This is strange found it on a hunt for 186 images. Nice pictures folks, love the bee.

Brian Lowe

Hi, kids! Can't believe it's Monday again already.... I took Friday off, too, as a mental health day and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Even got my nails did. Shoulda taken today, too!

Friday night we went to my favorite place, The Copper Penny, for wings and pizza.. yummy...

Saturday night we took Riley to his first concert ever, Beatlemania.... and OMG that kid was singing along, sat on his dad's shoulders, it was AWESOME!!! Afterward, we got to meet the band, and Riley had his picture taken with John Lennon and Paul McCartney. God love him, he thinks they are the real Beatles. They were pretty good though!!

Yesterday, we got to celebrate Easter with my Uncle Dave and all his family. The kids are all growing up and Riley was the only one hunting Easter eggs, which worked out really well for him! lol!

And tonight is Riley's first gymnastics class at his new level. It's an invitation-only class for boys. We love his coach, he had been really wanting to move Riley up to this class but we've been a little resistant because the practice is 2 1/2 hours. That's a lot for a 6 year old! But we talked about it with Riley, and went to one of the classes to watch what they did, and he is all about it so we're giving it a try. He is quite the little gymnast, it'll be fun to see how this all progresses. He's been doing it since he was 18 months old in the Mommy and Me classes. (Mommy, Daddy and me if you're Riley).

Love the tulip pics and love the doggie yesterday, Brian! He's so beautiful!

Judy, we need to see you before you leave for Bonaire. I need a Hickory House fix anyway.

JimmyMac, I was listening to Bonnie Raitt last week and it reminded me of the Belmar and you and Garrrrry! Raise your hand if you've had malaria! Miss you bro, hope to see you next month... ????

I'm so happy the Richter's got moved. I'm so thankful so many were able to help with that, I wish I could have been one of them. One more step toward NED!

Linda, you're looking great and that sounds like a super fun dive!

RA, glad you are home safe and sound. Close your eyes when you get a minute and remember how it feels to be 'home'. Maybe that'll hold ya til the next trip. (It never works for me with Bonaire, but I still try).

Dancing with the Stars "Latin" night....HOT HOT HOT! Carlos Santana is HOT!
    Blow bubbles, and be at peace.

Willkommen zu hause RosAnne

Nice to see you back in here Kelly, and that your Lil' boy is growing up so well.

Nice find Brian, wonder if they need any help with the Ice ....

it's well past midnight here, so I bid you all a Hearty Good Night.....

and this is how it looks from "Up there"

PRA & ET Inc
    Proof Readers Anonymous & Extreme Testers