Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: DiveSergeant's Trip Report

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by billmosel View Post
    DS... I'm sorry that you had to return to reality.. especially for me as I loved your reports with the GREAT pics. Hopefully I will be able to return the favor and give you reports (although I'm sure that they will not be as humorous) come November. Until then I give you a BIG THANKS for the reports. It made my evenings more enjoyable )
    Thanks! Glad to help you get through until your next, and we'll watch for your pics and report.

awwwwwwwww she looks just like Ivy Welcome to puppyhood and welcome Home DS's
    Freddie

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

She's really cute DS! Really enjoyed your trip reports! I agree with the road construction - dealing with that at home too! Great pics - hope to finally get more of mine posted. It was nice meeting you! Glad you had a great trip - we did as well!!

4. Default

DS thanks for your wonderful daily reports it's why many people come to BT, very much appreciated. It's sound like it was a wonderful satisfing trip, to bad about the airport experience. We had a very similar experence and this needs to be fixed.
    And Jerry said, Keep it light, Keep it friendly. Post Like Jerry.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ModCecil View Post
    DS thanks for your wonderful daily reports it's why many people come to BT, very much appreciated. It's sound like it was a wonderful satisfing trip, to bad about the airport experience. We had a very similar experence and this needs to be fixed.
    Yeah, it was kind of like being shaken down one last time before we got away. Still, it was a great trip with great diving, great food and great memories. It would be good for the airport thing to get remedied. It sounds like it is a rather common thing. It would be interesting to go ahead and pay it, with a CC card, and see who the end recipient is listed as!

We were happy to do the postings as we went. Like many, I, too, enjoy trip reports as they can be an educational thing as well as entertaining.

DS, if I had my way, you'd just stay in BON permanently and send out a daily report. With you on the scene, it's almost like being there!

I'm with randl, Sarge! Looked forward to each day's addition and found myself with a huge smile on my face at the conclusion of each entry . Love that you're starting a new adventure with a tiny (not for long) new family member. She is so cute! Thanks again for my daily dose of Bonaire!
    Blow bubbles, and be at peace.

Bravo, DS! Bravo!

Great trip report and FANTASTIC photos!

Welcome back! Has the PBD set in yet? That's Post Bonaire Depression, for those of you playing at home.

Sal

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SalannB View Post
    Bravo, DS! Bravo!

Great trip report and FANTASTIC photos!

Welcome back! Has the PBD set in yet? That's Post Bonaire Depression, for those of you playing at home.

Sal

Don't encourage me, you know it'll go to my head....!

Haven't had PBD yet; been too busy with Kai Tolken. If it does set in and gets too bad, I'll just find some mope to taser!

RandL and Judy,

I have an idea. We get the BT members to take up a collection and send me back. I can guarantee new reports and pictures every other day.

I know, I know. How selfless of me. Still, I'd make the sacrifice and do it for the greater good.