Thread: Get Up You Sleepy Cats

Default Get Up You Sleepy Cats

Can't relax here this morning, the Butchmonster is possessed by Satan me thinks Tearing around the house, hassling his older brother Riley, who by the way, has slapped and held him down more than once. No need for television when you have a juvenile feline in the house.

I hope you all have a great day, cya

2. Default

Yeah I'm awake but just barely. TGIFF. Beautious day in NE cool and clear. All I know is I have a lot of pictures to edit and I want to get that done before I go to Puerto Rico next month and take more.
    And Jerry said, Keep it light, Keep it friendly. Post Like Jerry.

Awww! Hi Butchmonster! You're doing a stellar job waking up your daddy every morning.
    cat whisper.jpg
    Morning BT! It's a beautiful day here in cubeland. The weather here is cloudy, windy and cool. No smoke from the wild fires this morning, either.

I've got a full plate this weekend with CMA on Saturday and a shark tooth dive on Sunday down in Venice with some of the CMA divers. This means no sleeping in either morning, but a nap will find its way into an afternoon.

Have a great Friday the 13th.
    Morning Cecil!
    *Linda*
    Happiness is a hand-held sail~

Soooo last night's dream was about a surprise birthday party for Steve (aka Stud) which I wasn't invited to, but was somehow was at anyhow.....strange..very, very strange..

His wife looked like this...and refused to serve me cake...delicious chocolate cake!

♥ and hugs from Donna (in the Poconos!)

Donna, do not take that dream to a psychotherapist for interpretation. Good Morning everyone. Linda, sounds like a busy weekend. What exactly is a sharktooth dive? Never heard that one. Cecil, where are you going in Puerto Rico?
    Pachi Jim

6. Default

A long weekend with my dive buddy, we're going to the Farajdo area and diving the spanish virgin islands.

Controversial but very interesting.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/douglas...b_1417663.html

Do NOT worry Jim, I won't....think I need to stop dreaming...they've been really odd lately..biblical characters at a festival one night, chocolate cake at a birthday party the next... hmmm..
    ♥ and hugs from Donna (in the Poconos!)

Jim, A bunch of us are meeting at Venice Beach to do this shore dive. You can do a boat dive and go further out and get better visibility, too. The link below explains the phenomena of so many ancient shark teeth in one area.
    I plan on donating what I find to CMA to their education department - for the kids. I want to do a "real" dive instead of a cleaning session.

http://divingindepth.com/shark-tooth...enice-florida/
    *Linda*
    Happiness is a hand-held sail~

9. Default

"That's liable to earn you a Burmese-roundhouse-sphincter-kick with a follow up three fingered eye-jab. Would it hurt? Hell yeah. Let's just say you won't be the prettiest guy at the Coldplay concert anymore."

http://www.news.com.au/money/money-m...-1226325952734

Talking Guetn Abend Y'all

sry for my absense, I have been over on G+ as the latest Photo Scavenger Hunt has finished judging.

Meanwhile....

Attached Images Attached Images
    PRA & ET Inc
    Proof Readers Anonymous & Extreme Testers