Thread: Sunday....a well deserved REST Day

Lightbulb Sunday....a well deserved REST Day

This body needs it after moving house last week, just me & the missus took our time doing it with a big van over 3 days, got a neighbour & work colleague to help shift all my "life stored" boxes out of the cellar on Friday afternoon though

Weather is quite decent here so will be going for a nice stroll this afternoon after MBH gets back from her BFFs Brunch

Hope you all have a good Sunday, enjoy

Hey, Roy, moving is tough, even if you do take your time. At least you've at least found your computer. Do you know where your toothbrush is? Isn't it amazing the amount of "stuff" we accumulate -- stuff we don't even notice until we have to take it from one place to another?

Dreary morning here, although it promises to get better. We're off to Toledo to our granddaughter's gymnastics meet. She's terrific, you know...although sitting through a gymnastics meet is rather like watching grass grow. But grandparents do that sort of thing...

Ohio State made the Sweet 16. Alas, Vanderbilt was edged out, but they did beat Harvard (aka "The Vanderbilt of the East").

Only two more days until Spring...

Hope we call have a good day, and that we can be at peace with what is...

Morning guys! Looking forward to another fun day; it's Mom's 79th birthday She's doing great and I'm so grateful she's in great health and able to live well on her own. She's got such a busy life, I have a hard time keeping track of her. Cooking out and chocolate cake--what could be better? Jeff, hope your grand daughter is a 10 in all her routines! And Roy, hope you actually do take time to relax today. Special hugs to Louise, hope you get some sunshine today!
    Blow bubbles, and be at peace.

Good Morning! Roy, glad your all moved and can sit and rest for a few! Jeff, have fun at your grand daughters gymnastic meet, you being there means a lot to her, Im sure! Judy, hope your mom has a great birthday and it's wonderful to hear of her being so active and enjoying life, I can only wish I'm the same way when I get there.
    R.A.

Put your feet up Roy, you deserve a chill evening.
    Brian Lowe

good afternoon gang

roy do put ur feet up and relax. u and helga deserve it

hi ra

judy happy birthday to mom

jeff hope ur granddaughter has fun and u too. send some pics

windy and cold here. though the sun is shiniig

Forgot to mention, I saw Dan Jolly yesterday at Scubafest! He said to tell everyone HI and he'd look in eventually again. Told him we were missing wayward BTers; to come on back. He's doing fine, just very busy (he'd just been in the pool for the past 3 hours, scuba intros )

Off to dinner at Mom's; chocolate birthday cake--YUM!

Happy Birthday to Judy's Mom!

I had a really nice Sunday...refreshing church service, the sun came out to play again and it was REALLY warm! Went with Daniel and Annie (his GF) to get them measured for the tux/dress for Amanda's wedding and then we went to Coldstone for ice cream (never been before)...then I went checking for some shower stuff and to get some normal supplies....made some phone calls, etc...it was a VERY nice day!!

Hope you all had a very nice day, too!
    ♥ and hugs from Donna (in the Poconos!)

Good evening all, lazy day here, like a summer day. I blame Al Gore.
    and Joe said, Far from the things of Man.

Very eventful dinner party for mom; tornado warning, huge thunderstorm, hail and lots of rain and lightning! The young-uns were scared enough to go to the basement for awhile. The cake was great and mom thoroughly enjoyed having the whole family there.

Fingers are crossed for OU versus Southern Florida tonight; it's a really close game and both nephews are attached to OU. Go bobcats!