Thread: Banana Pancake Recipe

Default Banana Pancake Recipe

Someone posted a comment in another thread about banana pancakes. That sounds too good to miss out on.

Does anyone have a good recipe for these? I simply have to try some.

Thanks
    DS

Default Breakfast

Breakfast food run the spectrum of all foods it seems and they start the day off right... so here is a place to post some of your favorite Breakfast recipes or to ask for a recipe.
    Freddie

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

Quote Originally Posted by DiveSergeant View Post
    Someone posted a comment in another thread about banana pancakes. That sounds too good to miss out on.

Does anyone have a good recipe for these? I simply have to try some.

Thanks

DS
    it was Donna-Aire who mentioned them in the Webcam thread. (I'll put a link to here in todays webcam thread)

Freddie

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

My kids will love the pancakes! Im a non traditional breakfast eater, I ate a taco with hot sauce yesterday for breakfast and today Im having a pastrami sandwich. But my kids LOVE breakfast items.
    Does anyone have a recipe for that breakfast casserole with the bread and sausage and cheese. The one where you soak the bread in milk over night?
    R.A.

I work midnight so in the morning when I get home I have dinner, then get up in the evening and have dinner with Mrs DS. Pizza warms up well anytime of the day or night!