Thread: Rental car company

Default Rental car company

Which rental car co is recommended if Poppy doesn't have anything available. Will not rent from budget..2 bad experiences with them. thanks any info you can give us.

Just curious, were the 2 bad experiences with the Budget on Bonaire, or elsewhere?

on bonaire

We've used Total and family has used AB. We've been happy with both. Your experience may vary.

Speak with Patrick at Caribe Car Rental + 599 717 6711 - Kaya Industria near the new supermarket.

I LOVE Poppy but Total would be my 2nd choice. I never had a problem with Total when Poppy was out of trucks.

If Poppy is booked , go with Carib, Total or AB. We have rented from all with success.

Since I haven't driven a stick in nearly 30 years, I go with Hertz as they have an office where I stay (the Divi), and reliably have automatic drive cars and trucks.

Thank you everyone, Truck is reserved, flight scheduled, accommodations all set, now just have to wait to leave. Time will just drag by till May 11th. then speed up for the next week. 1 week will seem like 2 days,