Thread: Wine Shops

Default Wine Shops

How would you rate the wine shops on Bonaire? Do they have a good selection of higher end CA wines? Are the prices a lot higher than in the States. Just trying to decide if i should pack mine in the luggage or plan to buy it on the island.

We are wine drinkers but not really wine snobs. We have found some good Italian, Chilean, and Argentinian wines at the Antilean Wine Company. They are located on Industria just past the roundabout. We have always asked for assistance since we are most familiar with CA wines and have not been steered wrong. About 4 years ago they had a pinot grigio on sale that was better than Santa Margarita and it was $7 per bottle.

There are some excellent wines from Chile at the warehouse supermarket and at Van Der Twell .
    They range from seven to fourteen dollars and that is with the tax . I don't remember the names
    of the wines but ask some other shoppers and they will help .

My Italian friends are distributors for some amazing wines sold at Warehouse. Antillean Wine Company always has a great selection. Wine options in Bonaire are staggering...
    Ann Phelan
    Caribbean Wind & Sun Vacations - Owner