Thread: Help needed getting a dog from the animal shelter to the US

Question Help needed getting a dog from the animal shelter to the US

I desperately want to adopt a dog at the animal shelter but have to leave Feb 25th. The dog needs a rabies vaccination and will not be able to travel until late March. Am looking for anyone coming to the states late March, or April sometime. Will pay you a good sum for your kindness (and troubles). Will meet you anywhere you land in the USPlease contact me ASAP or the adoption will not go through

Jane Please copy andpaste this to Everything Else Bonaire,.. I believe you will get a better response. good luck!!
    Freddie

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

coming back via houston on april 1st. let us know if we can help.

Was wondering if anyone knows if Jane was able to get this dog? Come on now....you can't just leave us hanging!

Hello,

The only airlines taking dogs are Delta and Insel....not sure how it works northbound originating flights....and some current info on documents

Below is the current version of the certificate for the EU.

Here is the link with the bilingual health certificate to Netherlands: http://www.aphis.usda.gov/regulation...non_com_pe.pdf

Attached is a guide to help fill out the health certificate appropriately http://www.aphis.usda.gov/regulation..._com_pe_an.pdf
    Ann Phelan
    Caribbean Wind & Sun Vacations - Owner