Yesterday,16-Feb-2012, when I visited IND to check on the status of my residency application I was informed that the requirements Regular pensioners and people of independent means: in the document "Application for a temporary regular residence permit without a regular provisional residence permit (mvv) or a change of purpose of stay" were incorrect:
Specifically I was informed my residency permit was being held up because I did not have a home worth USD 250,000.
Has anyone received residency without a home worth USD 250,000? My notorial deed shows I paid USD 180,000.
Below I have quoted from the PDF where it states USD 140,000.
Regular pensioners and people of independent means:
• a completed and signed application form;
• a copy of a valid document which satisfactorily establishes nationality, accompanied as
necessary by a valid MVV issued for the purpose of stay applied for;
• proof of self employment, sustainable and sufficient financial resources; Namely:
1. In the case of people of independent means: a declaration by a bank which states the
amount of the balance of the bank account(s) in the name of the applicant; and
2. In the case of people of independent means: a declaration by a local accountant or firm
of accountants which states the amount of the last gross annual income of the
applicant and the amount of the applicant’s capital; and
3. In the case of pensioners: a declaration or letter from the pension fund which shows the
amount and term of the pension benefit received; and
4. In the case of pensioners: documents concerning financial resources other than from a
5. In the case of people of independent means and pensioners: a declaration by the Tax
Authorities which shows that the payable premiums and tax have been paid on the
• a title deed relating to a home with a value of at least USD 140,000 in the public bodies
• proof of TB test (MBES22);
• a certificate of good conduct, issued by a competent authorityin the country of origin (not
older than 3 months).
Thank you in advance for any information you can share on this situation.
You can PM me for my US phone number which rings here on Bonaire or my Local Bonaire cell phone number.