Thread: Looks good for wind

Default Looks good for wind

Windguru showing good wind for the coming weekend and beginning of the week.From checking the webcam it looks like there has been decent wind lately?? Anyone there now to comment on conditions? leaving tomorrow for Miami then onto Bonaire on Saturday.Be at Lac Bay nice and early Sunday.

Been windy for over two weeks now.... doesn't appear to be letting up I think you will have a great time.... It has also been raining just about every day or night...
    Freddie

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

Well, Lac Bay didn't disappoint.First day, 20 + KTS.Wind all day.Only suprise was Jibe City did not have any gear to rent unless you had reservations.They are reserved up to February 18 th.This didn't seem to be an issue in the past...we never made reservations and always got gear.Maybe it has to do with the windsurfing camp??Lucky for us Bonaire windsurf place had plenty........

Hi Sean,

good to hear you're having a great time at Lac bay, did I manage to "capture" you on the webcams? I have got a few more captures that I've not posted yet on the Sunday webcam thread, I can look through them and post here if you want.

Hi Roy.......Was sailing a Hot Sails with orange trim, as was everyone else from BWP, and a RRD freemove ( fast board).I was staying further out and sailing in the blue water to avoid the crowds.Didn't see any pics of us, but its hard to tell with all the same sails.Wearing bright blue board shorts and dark long sleeve rash guard.Heading to Lac Bay soon.Just saw a cruise ship coming in so no doubt it will be crowded there today. Cheers

Question ahhhh methinks this maybe be you....

Attached Images Attached Images

You're good.....caught me.

Yeaaayy Great stuff, they don't call me webcam geek for nothing <type>

all I ask in return is that you remind the staff to clean the Cams daily please, us people on the other end suffer so much when the cams are schmutzig!!!

nothing from yesterday as I was out all afternoon.
    PRA & ET Inc
    Proof Readers Anonymous & Extreme Testers

Cool Great wind today

let's hope they keep the cams cleaned!!

WindGuru weather forecast for Bonaire

Attached Images Attached Images
    PRA & ET Inc
    Proof Readers Anonymous & Extreme Testers

Would have liked to have seen that forecast for my last week in Bonaire.We had four great days of sailing for the start of our early Feb vacation, then the wind shut off........never hit the water for the last week we were there.Oh well, lots of good diving.Any consensus on what month has the most consistant wind??Been to Bonaire for three years now.First year from mid Feb to first week of March.....wind died as we got closer to March.Last year, 2 nd and 3 rd week of Feb,wind died in second week.....this year 1 st week of Feb to mid Feb.... first week was smoking..... then nothing?? Next year considering last week of January to first week of Feb....thats mother nature for ya.......