Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Divi Flamingo

Red face Divi Flamingo

We stayed at the Divi Flamingo timeshare from 1-21 thru 1-28-12. This was our 18th visit to this resort and as usual we were very pleased. It is always easy to nitpick and complain but if you look at the big picture it is evident that this is a fine resort. We have made many friends that we look forward to seeing each year and their annual return is further evidence of the ambiance and comfort of Divi.

I recommend this to anyone looking for a place to visit. In addition, their dive shop is superb and offers wonderful service to all divers. This year I noted a large group of disabled divers that were welcomed to the resort and the dive operation.

I agree wholeheartedly Judy!
    R.A.

me to.

4. Default

We love the Divi!! We love the snorkeling there, the Chibi Chibi restaurant, and the short walk to town.

Here's another Judy who agrees whole heartedly! We love it there and are looking forward to 2 weeks there in May .
    Blow bubbles, and be at peace.

We're returning to Bonaire for our third trip in October, and will be staying at the Divi again (all three trips). Easy access to town, great reef right out front (we're snorkelers), great rooms with kitchenettes. Perfect, we can't wait!

7. Default

I agree whole heartedly; I have been there about 10 times, quite some time ago.

Is the house reef part of Bari ?
    I believe in a loving Creator and believe He has given us the miraculous seas as a sacred trust. Those of us who dive should honor that trust by taking care of this extraordinary place. Take the time to tell people your dive experiences. Not only will they appreciate your stories, but it may encourage them to see the water world as real and worth preserving

No, it isn't.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mdiverta View Post
    I agree whole heartedly; I have been there about 10 times, quite some time ago.
    Me to, and we always loved it, but because I am going to retire and live on Bonaire, I have no use for my two timeshare weeks in August any more, since I will be on the island for almost 52 weeks a year!