Thread: Well Done ( BIG photo posting )

coldwaterlloyd Lurker

Lightbulb Well Done ( BIG photo posting )

It is sure easy now to post a photo , well done and thanks !

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails !cid_9D2232F0-CF7B-4CD0-8FD5-8C8954B8DD2F@gv_shawcable.jpg  
    Last edited by ModRoy; 01-07-2014 at 04:43 AM. Reason: title change to BIG photos

Sure is Lloyd, and another tip if you want your picture to appear BIG in your post....

once you have uploaded the pic and you see the thumbnail in your Post preview box -

double click on the thumbnail, this will open another window where you can then choose what size the picture will be in your post.

Capture of Jibe City Webcam

Screen capture of window after double click on thumbnail

OOOOOHHHH and look at that, whatever you write in the Title box appears when you mouse over the picture!!!

not sure where the Description shows ??
    Last edited by kilroy aka roy rayman; 01-07-2012 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Title & mouse over

I've added BIG to the title of this thread as I am referring users to this thread when they inqure about how to get large pictures in their posts instead of thumbnails.

If you are posting multiple pictures then we would rather you leave them as small or medium as this takes up less space on the page, and personally I think makes it easier when reading long trip reports as there is a lot less scrolling to do.

But making the pics BIG is perfectly acceptable when less than 6 per post.

I've also made this thread sticky so that it stays at the top of the Sub-Forum and people can find it easier.

I have also locked this thread, if you have any problems or further queries please start a new post.
    Last edited by ModRoy; 01-07-2014 at 04:44 AM.
    PRA & ET Inc
    Proof Readers Anonymous & Extreme Testers