Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Holiday Week Hump Day...

OK. Gotta go. This is small, but cheery...

esculley is offline Supporting Member SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

good afternoon gang

nothing special going on. had my yearly women's physical and bloodwork done. now need mamo gram and osteo test done. appntmnt for jan 16 then all done for now

glad u all are taking up guitar and all enjoyed thier movies

george glad u got ur fruit cake. was starting to feel sorry for u

deb i'm glad ur feeling better

ra get some sleep glad u are finally on ur way home hugs

jim mc loved the video from yesterday at the market. loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hugs to all
    elaine

ModTom Lurker

Barbara, I hope the problems are solved and that you have very few others in the years to come. Most of all, I hope that you and your Momma enjoy many more years.

Jimmy, nothing but smiles brother.

21 (f) here and dropping fast. Not much by the way of s**w here but, about 15 miles east of us the interstate was closed for a while - total whiteout conditions. "KEEP IT OVER THERE, THOSE PEOPLE LIKE THAT CARP!!!"

ModTom Lurker

At a tender young age, the cute little toe head named Jimmy Boy used to lead his family though delightful litty ditties such as
    "Keep Your Pants On Uncle Ted"
    "We Don't Give Grandma Baked Beans No Mo - No Mo"
    and the ever popular
    "Cousin Lucy Is A Floozy But We Luv Her Anyway"
    It wasn't until he reached mid life, that he shared where he got his inspiration

Debs is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Thanks for the info on the netti pot, Tom. Egads! Who would have thought?

Daughter called me this morning, her cat, Harley, was quite sick, kept throwing up numerous times, took it to the vet, had to leave it there for x-rays and tests, seems that Harley, little stinker that he is, thought it would be great fun to eat one of her elastic hair bands and also eat, believe it or not, scotch tape! The tape was causing a blockage and surgery was necessary to remove it. Poor Hurley, and poor Tiffany, she's a poor college kid and just got hit with an $1,100 vet bill. Good news is Harley made it through surgery with flying colors, she may be able to take him home tomorrow or Friday. She said Harley likes to eat everything and anything. Very bad habit and she has kitty proofed the house best she could, but he's a smart kitty, she thinks he pawed her pocketbook open to get the hair band and scratched the tape off the door that she wrapped with paper for Christmas. Last week he ate tinsel from the tree and he had it hanging out of his behind. She had to remove all tinsel and even took the tree down as he wouldn't leave the ornaments alone, kept swatting them and breaking them, thought it was great fun and then tried to eat them! Yikes! She's got her hands full with Harley for sure. Hopefully, he can stay outta trouble when he gets home.

taraboomdeeyay is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

My gosh, Debs, it sounds like Harley must be part lab or rodesian ridgeback.... with a little bit o'Butchie tossed in for devilish luck!

We're having a lazy lazy day here. We went down to the harbor for lunch and a walk - my first with tennis shoes since getting the toenail pulled off (ouch!). Guy is napping and all is well ♥♥♥
    Tara the GEEK

It's all about the Dash in between ~ each day is a chance to do better!!

ModTom Lurker

Tara, love lazy days, me do.
    Debbie, my cat Claws ate plastic once, also required surgery. He lived quite a few happy and healthy years after that. We never put tinsel on our trees since we saw one of our cats with a similar tail

17 degrees out and a bit windy, just got back from picking up my daughter at a friends house. Heading upstairs to snuggle down with a book and ..... THA BUTCHMONSTER. Sweet dreams all - click

Saint Louise Lurker

Hey what do you mean "sweet dream" it's wine time

Donna is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Good night all...soooo tired...heading to bed soon and back to work tomorrow...hugs all around!!
    ♥ and hugs from Donna (in the Poconos!)

YAWWWWN!!! The girls have been out for their before bed adventure. Mrs. T. crashed just after we arrived home from the dinner and partay. Had a Chinese Auction present fest. Got myself a cell phone charger with USB cable!! Mrs. T. got................... can't remember, brain has gone to sleep.

Think I had better follow my brain!!

Oh, Tommy Boy ..... come on up and enjoy our warm evening..... 10Freakin degrees F !!!!
    Bill