Thread: The Morning After....

Donna aire is online now Bonaire Cam Queen SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Default The Morning After....

Looks like Jibe City had quite a party last night....I wonder what this guy is doing Hey dude...that's no Bano

guess they packed it in around 1

Smile Lovely morning on Lac

Smile And a golden boat for Friday

Have a GREAT day everyone

Default Through the murk

Here's a diver from yesterday...looks like he's swimming in snotCOME ON SOMEBODY...PLEASE CLEAN THE CAM!!!!

There was quite a few divers yesterday that mugged for the camera. I could not bring myself to capture any due to the crap on the lens. One guy even did a quick swipe with no improvement. They need a Barry on Bonaire to clean it every day.
    and Joe said, Far from the things of Man.

Cool

Attachment 1619

Ok..it took the 2 of us but I think this will work. This may not be happening to much.......

Thumbs up Yayyy well done Debbie

just have to make sure that if you don't crop the capture, that you don't have any personal info or website tabs showing that you don't want seen.

You can use Paint (that is on all Windows PCs) to crop just the webcam capture and then paste into a new file & resave it.

Meanwhile the Wind reversal is still holding !! 3rd day now !! a couple from yesterday.....

low winds at Lac bay but have to watch the newbies don't drift to far to the reef.!!

CONGRATULATIONS DEBBIE!!! I knew you could do it! The Sticky at the top of the Forum that Freddie put up is a HUGE help!!!