Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tuesday in the rain...

Donna is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Arrow Tuesday in the rain...

Good Morning everyone! It's chilly and rainy here...typical fall weather...sigh...wish I could just turn over and sleep the day away, but that will NOT bring a paycheck now will it!???

Hugs and $%# to all fn♥s and such..

♥ and hugs from Donna (in the Poconos!)

Smile ******happy tuesday*****

Happy Tuesday "D" and all of BT that follows No rain here (imagine that!!) BUT the temps are soo much cooler in the morning and evening ...aaaahhhhhhh!
    I've looked at Katia this morning. Sending my best wishes out to my friends on the east coast. Wishes everyone smooth sailing thru this storm system To ALL!
    Meeeeesheelle in Cow Town

Donna is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Hi..Meesh...I'll try sending you some rain again...guess I need to blow the clouds harder...have a great day....

Poof till after work......
    ♥ and hugs from Donna (in the Poconos!)

Rouffy is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Default Wet rainy day

...but it's all good Good morning BT

Tomorrow Jared starts 11th grade and 4 grandkids start kindergarten! Unbelievable!!!!

I'm at work til 11:15 and then taking 1/2 a day off to take Jared school shopping in Riverhead. Have to do a few other errands as well, so will make the most of the day afterI leave work. I've been sick as anything over the weekend. Worked Friday and Saturday feeling cruddy and ended up sick in bed with a fever and flu-like symptoms. Yesterday spent the day sleeping til it was time to go to work and then sat like a lump in my chair. Thankfully, being Labor Day, the call volume was drastically reduced and I was able to just veg most of the evening. I am so glad to have a few days off until starting midnights on Friday.

Nathaniel is coming home on Friday as his 18th bday is on Sunday and he wants to celebrate at home Will be nice to see him...it is weird only having one kid home now!

I have a link to pictures from our Disney trip..I'll post it later...have to find it! Then you all can be bored to tears with 1100+ pictures that Ken put on flickr!

Time to do actual work...the Sgt dropped off paperwork to be entered...

lurkwork...
    BarbieRuth, Ken's forever love ♥♥♥

Good morning ladies and all who follow. Back in cube land licking my wounds, I have many from working on my shed this weekend. I built it 24 years ago and now trying to fix all my 24 year old screw-ups. I will not be taking any carpenter jobs any time soon.

Hang 20, dude.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_945704.html
    and Joe said, Far from the things of Man.

Debs is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Default Morning!

Rainy day here as I'm sure for a lot in the NE.

For some of you, it's back to work after the long week-end, and for some it's back to school day with the kids, getting into the fall routine for others. For me, wow! cool temps, making me think tonight will be a pot roast dinner with carrots and potatoes and some good bread for dinner. Also, time to start with getting the house in order after the summer, a lot of time spent indoors, and not much time spent on the indoors.

Happy Monday to all!

JimMc is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

We had an incredible fun weekend. The party went from all day Sunday, into yesterday afternoon. We had wonderful food, drink, and music. I need more coffee. Be back later.
    Pachi Jim

Cool

Tuesday is a windy & wet day it is here, too! Incredible bands of storms coming in off the Gulf.

Imgine my surprise when I opened up the garage door to feed the neighbors cat and stray..they both bolted in for cover and food. So that's what they got. I left the garage door open about a foot up so they could escape between bands of rain.

Glad Donna, Debbie, Jim, Cecil, Rouffy and Michelle popped in for a hello.

Nobody but me here in my department & only one other is coming in when the rain lightens up. I'm "home alone!"
    *Linda*
    Happiness is a hand-held sail~

JimMc is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

September 6, 1969.

This was my farewell day to my Vietnam experience. Uncle Ho died two days before, on the 4th, and my little playpals, the NVA went bat**** in the Arizona, the tactical area of the 5th Marines. I landed on the USS Repose, a hospital ship in the South China Sea, on to Yokuska Naval Hospital in Japan, then on to Philadelphia Naval Hospital.
    Pachi Jim

Smile Good Morning, Every BUDDY!!

Back in my flannel shirt again this morning!! I guess it's somewhere around 50 F out there, with a mix of sun and cloud. Our rain is scheduled to arrive tomorrow.

A Mrs. T. - sorta - Update.... I checked the 'live' webcam last night - late, about the time - I figured the ship would be departing Maui for Hilo. Stil at the dock..... then checked about a half hour later, and No Dock, only water!!! Seems their feed is on accurate time, only the timestamp is messed up!!

Have to check again in a bit, I think they should be arriving at Hilo soon!!

Oh, Great BIG Bear HUGS to everyone this morning!!!
    Bill