Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Henrik here. Are my pictures gone forever?

Henrick, Hi.. just want to let you know I found my folder with all your photos in it that you posted on BT1.... if you want me to post them it might take a while as there are alot of them but I would be pleased to do it for you...
    Freddie

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

Freddie

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

Freddie

Freddie

Freddie

Freddie

want more???
    Freddie

Quote Originally Posted by ModFreddie View Post
    want more???
    It would be nice, but I am probably not the right person to answer that. I have them here on my computer (and some on the wall). But if you have the time and think it is worth it - I would be very glad.

I hope to upload some new pictures here in a little while. Not that many, but some are good I think.

Video? Can I upload here, or should I link to youtube?

Henrik, if they are posted on youtube you can post them here.

go to the bottom of the page of this link to see how to do it.. http://www.bonairetalk.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode the value that that you will insert between the brackets is everything AFTER the = marks. if there are two sets of = marks it is everything after the first one....
    Freddie

More please. I miss viewing his work.