Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: end of an era

taraboomdeeyay is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Red face I too am so sorry

I have been mia on the webcams for too long, having let my membership lapse after our trip.
    We would have most likely never made that trip and most DEFINITELY never made such a wide scope of truly amazing friends had it not been for BWC.

Hard to grasp the many blessings in our lives thanks to one little click, so many years ago.

Jake, may you kick Cancer's ass... in no uncertain terms!!!

I will send up major vibes that the right buyer comes around and takes on the legacy of BWC

Thank you Daniel too for everything you've done to keep us up and going
    Tara the GEEK

It's all about the Dash in between ~ each day is a chance to do better!!

Donna is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

I, too, am saddened by this...Jake, I'm praying for you... Watching the webcams when my daughter was on Bonaire is what led me to the beautiful BT family...and for that I am very, very grateful! Thank you for all you've done. I'm so happy to have gotten the chance to see Bonaire this way and then to visit it in person. I don't look at the cams often anymore, but I will surely miss them.

♥ and hugs from Donna (in the Poconos!)

Thanks so much for your work/passion over the years Jake.

Wishing you strength, luck, and peace for what lies ahead in your journey.

Namaste
    (translation, the light within me bows to the light within you)

I remember the first time I saw the cams in early 2002, and when I saw my first diver. And then finding BT and making my first post 9 yrs ago.

I used to watch the cams all the time, but I too slowly drifted away - possibly due to having kidlets, perhaps FB is at fault too. But there is always good - I have made and met so many fabulous friends here! And have some wonderful memories!!

Thank-you to all,

Jake, thoughts on your path to recovery. ((((HUGS))))

Thank you for all you have done, Jake & Daniel. Please take care, Jake, and know that our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
    Lori Mulhisen

diverdebbi is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

will also miss the underwater and topside cams..a daily dose of Bonaire, has been delightful all these years. Thank you to Jake and all who have managed this site for the enjoyment and education of us all...will continue watching for photos from Bonaire and reports. Jake..stay strong and know you are in our thoughts..we all "love ya man"..may the fish be with you