Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thursday!

esculley is offline Supporting Member SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Default good morning gang

donna, remember pictures when done. we need new too but haven't even looked yet. i would like barba rugs or bamboo wood or a combo

la donna have a great day off.

jim mc u can do my laundry. sheet day today. stripping down too the bed.

hi kob

debbie don't blame u i would wait too. must be nice to have a pool. needed one the last several days hot hot hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going back to low 80's today and seventies tomorrow

good morning one and all
    see ya later
    hugs♥♥♥♥

super turtle u snock in while i was typing. good morning to u and have a great day
    hugs♥♥♥♥

Good morning all, - sunny & a slight breeze here - just the perfect weed picking weather once I get home from work...

Morning Donna - hope the carpet laying goes well.
    Bamba - FANTASTIC song to play thru the day (in my head) Thanks!
    Jim - do you iron too??? Im caught up on the washing - just that pile of ironing :O
    Debs - WAY TO GO!!!! Stick to it lady!! Plus drag my butt with you... bleah! PBD hit with startch cravings - right back to where I started in January... I'll get it of .. AGAIN..
    SuperTBill - thanks for the coffee - I need it! Plus loved the lap dance pics!
    Hi Kevin - hope your newly elected person is who you want & need for your state..

Good day to all who follow.. Gotta go make a 60th bday card for my bro in law & a wedding card for my nephew for this wekend - I fly to Manitoba 2morrow - L & I miss each other by 2 hours - but at least the hounds wont need to be kennelled - plus papa looking after them for 2 whole days - they're gonna be eating steak and pork chops every night i bet - all 4 of them

Brags - Lyra is doing great with her new training - the gal helping me does schutzenplatz training - she said lyra is as focused and driven as her shepherds - (for a scent hound??? WOW!!) 2 clases in & apparently you CAN teach an old dog new tricks!!

Hi Elaine - ! You snuck in!

Cheers y'all
    GO CANUCKS GO!!! Great season guys!!Thanks for the ride!
    Last edited by LilBus; 06-16-2011 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Elaine snuck in
    Dianna & The Hounds
    Be the kind of person your dog thinks you are!

hi lil bus
    i'll join u and debbie

have a great time at wedding and wish bil happy 60th. at least next yr he can start again he'll only be 16 like i'm 26 haaaaaaaaaaaa

hugs

Heeheehee - thats just like my mum! She is still 39 - oddly enough - my oldest sis turned 60 last month - and i'll be 41 this year!! Funny that... I think mums Beau turns 63 this year?? Yes my 39 (80) year ols mum is a couger!! (ok at her age its more like a sabre tooth tiger!!) LOL SNORT!!
    Dianna & The Hounds

JimMc is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Kevin, I had a real good friend from Sandusky. He was KIA in August of 69. Great guy and buddy. I went and visted his family upon my return.

http://thewall-usa.com/info.asp?recid=4243

Man, could I tell you some hilarious stories about us in Tijuana and Okinawa. Talk about being young and dumb.
    Pachi Jim

Good morning! Beautiful day here too! It has been in the 90's the last few days but supposed to be cooler today, in the low 80's. Pool is still too cold for me, we have the solar heater on but if the water isn't near 90 I don't go in!
    Gardeners woke me up with the damn leaf blowers but the kids slept right through the noise. they trimmed my palms quietly and then the blowers came on. We will be bike riding again today, I will see if I can snap a pic for Donna ,I don't want anyone to see me do it, they will think I am some kind of pervert! lol

Lil Bus, thats cool about the hound! We were on a an assignment to Mexico city and they set us up with a schutzenplatz trained dog and personal security, they were trying to convince us to do a 2 year assignment there, I said if I need both of those things to leave the house I'll have to say no thanks!
    R.A.

Hi Rosanne!
    Ya - Kims dogs are amazing - its just the basic level of obedience miss lyra lou is in - no trials or competitions for her (HA - could you imagine an attack Pbgv?? Folks would submit from laughing!!)
    Dianna & The Hounds

Morning, BT. Jim, I was trying to post a pic from close to Sandusky, a Giant Easter Basket in Lorain...when I took a seminar at Oberlin, my new best friend from the class and I went to get the picture....only time a police officer has ever asked what I was doing, standing in the Basket's moat in my Raincoat. Picture won't load....dang software... won't load the one Kelly took of me in front of the Giant Picnic Basket, either.

Sorry you can't make more memories with your friend. Sorry for all the friends we've lost...

kob is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Quote Originally Posted by JimMc View Post
    Kevin, I had a real good friend from Sandusky. He was KIA in August of 69. Great guy and buddy. I went and visted his family upon my return.

http://thewall-usa.com/info.asp?recid=4243

Man, could I tell you some hilarious stories about us in Tijuana and Okinawa. Talk about being young and dumb.
    Jim -- sorry about your buddy. I am sure you both had great times in Tijuana & Okinawa ... those were the right places!!

I lucked out ... had a 2S until the first draft lottery my second year of undergrad, then my birthdate came up #186. The next year my brother drew #184. Good luck for both of us.
    KOB
    PADI CD-159014
    KOBScuba.com
    Lighthouse Beach Resort #32