Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: How do you...........

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    110

    Default How do you...........

    turn off the Email alerts for when people post on a thread that you have started?


    Ta..........

  2. #2
    tursiops's Avatar
    tursiops is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alexandria, Virginia
    Posts
    603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itsamugsgame View Post
    turn off the Email alerts for when people post on a thread that you have started?


    Ta..........
    User CP
    Edit Options
    Default Thread Subscription Mode
    -- set to "No email notification"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tursiops View Post
    User CP
    Edit Options
    Default Thread Subscription Mode
    -- set to "No email notification"
    Thanks.
    I already did that but I am still getting notifications.
    I have done it again to see if it does the trick.

  4. #4
    tursiops's Avatar
    tursiops is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Alexandria, Virginia
    Posts
    603

    Default

    Be sure and "save" at the bottom of the options page....
    Mel Briscoe, Alexandria, Virginia

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bonaire
    Posts
    6

    Default Testing

    Trying to see if it works now

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bonaire
    Posts
    6

    Default And a Photo?

    And a Photo?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,148

    Lightbulb Try this

    Quote Originally Posted by itsamugsgame View Post
    turn off the Email alerts for when people post on a thread that you have started?


    Ta..........
    Also check in your User CP - 4th tab from the bottom List Subscriptions

    click that and see what threads you are subscribed to

    to unsubscribe click to tick box to the right, select unsubscribe from the drop down box at the bottom of the window, then click GO

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Rayman View Post
    Also check in your User CP - 4th tab from the bottom List Subscriptions

    click that and see what threads you are subscribed to

    to unsubscribe click to tick box to the right, select unsubscribe from the drop down box at the bottom of the window, then click GO
    Thanks Roy.
    That's done it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •