Thread: Is it posibel to buy Dolce Gusto cups from Nescaffee... ?

Default Is it posibel to buy Dolce Gusto cups from Nescaffee... ?

Shall i bring my coffee machine with me? Ore are there better product like the "Dolce Gusto"i mean the cup machine is realy easy and handy. Pff i am a bit nervous. Just a few months left and i land on Bonaire periot.... Folow me if you think my questions are interesting. Ore when you wanna help me out to now inportant things when i life on Bonaire...

But fore now i am curieus about "Dolce Gusto"pads.. are the selling them on the Eland...?

Default some pics from the device i mean...

Quote Originally Posted by Cdevries View Post
    Shall i bring my coffee machine with me? Ore are there better product like the "Dolce Gusto"i mean the cup machine is realy easy and handy. Pff i am a bit nervous. Just a few months left and i land on Bonaire periot.... Folow me if you think my questions are interesting. Ore when you wanna help me out to now inportant things when i life on Bonaire...

But fore now i am curieus about "Dolce Gusto"pads.. are the selling them on the Eland...?

ohh and in case you wonder... what is that guy talking about... it looks like this machine withe underneath a sample of the package... i looking fore on the Eland ...

thanks fore helping me