Thread: Bonaire Animal Shelter

Question Bonaire Animal Shelter

Is there a currently a list of items needed by the shelter? I will be returning to Bonaire in a few months, and would like to start accumulating items now. Thanks!

btw, great job on BT2!

Little Ole Me is offline Bonaire Lover SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

Would you like to accumulate an "item" to come back home with you?

Dob,
    I just returned from Bonaire and shared goodies and hugs at the shelter! Please contact them and ask if there is anything else they can use. I can say that $ is always, always something they can use to buy food, litter and other things to keep those furkids in great care!!!!

Default Help!! Need someone willing to transport kitty!

My husband and I visited the Animal Shelter last month and fell in love with a kitty (blind in one eye). After much discussion, we decided to try to adopt her. Knowing that most people would not take on a special needs cat, we want to give her a forever home. We are in need of someone either flying to/from Bonaire via Newark (NJ) as the start/end airport or a Bonaire resident flying into Newark who would be willing to pick up the kitty at the shelter and allow us to meet them at the airport to get her. We will pay the fee Continental Airlines charges for transportation. If you are interested/willing, please reply.
    Thanks!! Alicia

Hi.
    we are coming thru newark on the 19th of nov. do you still need the kitty delivered??