Thread: New BT, New Reservation

Default New BT, New Reservation

We just, well almost, booked our trip for next year. We will be spending six weeks on Bonaire starting Feb 18th.

Interesting booking process. Using two computers, my wife purchased a ticket from PLN to Bonaire while I booked the same flights on another computer using FF miles. Her purchase went thru right away but mine resulted in a "call us" message. Upon calling I was informed that my ticket could not be booked due to being one day short of the 331 day window. This even though Delta's web calendar showed April 1 was within the allowable booking period.

After talking with a supervisor, they reserved my booking to Bonaire and back to Atlanta on March 31'st but I will have to call tomorrow to add the last leg from Atlanta to PLN on April 1st.

Maybe this was an early April Fools joke on us or proof that money talks and FF miles walk.

Although the supervisor was unable to circumvent the computer, she was very helpful in holding the booking as far as Atlanta on the 31st.

esculley is offline Supporting Member SUPPORTING MEMBER - Bonaire Talker

nice have fun

looking forward to seeing you there again next year. hope you get to see the dolphins on that trip. this time maybe we'll get the chance to tell you when they are in the area.