Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Parchment Paper

Dianna Rides the Short Bus...... Lurker

Default at least she used toilet &

at least she used toilet & not $h!ter...

Eric M. "CamMan" Lurker

Default The irony of the disclaimers a

The irony of the disclaimers and politeness of the original post, when juxtaposed against the current discussion about toilet paper, is palpable.

(Translation: Obviously the OP doesn't know us very well.)

Default We didnt have a dishwasher unt

We didnt have a dishwasher until we moved here &(and just replaced the brand new one with ANOTHER brand new one - LG is NOT a dream to deal with...but I digres) so when we lived at the lake I learned to use it for everything - did all my xmas cookies with only 2 baking sheets - just slid one set on & slid another off - I use it to line my casserole dishes too & with tin foil to "bake" on the bbq - locky even uses it at camp for his "pocket tatoes"...

Default Some poor man put a post on I

Some poor man put a post on I think last year sometime - basically it was a shopping list - I guess they were travelling with small kids & I guess wither $$ was an issue or they were finicky eaters but this poor man (albeit he didnt want to do any checking or calling) but was just SHREDDED by folks who took offense to his post - I felt so bad - he just didnt know but I could just see him & his family showing up in Bon. with a suitcase full of pancake mix..........oh dear..

(Really tho pancake mix in the dutch antillies???
    If I cant find a good pannekoek, strong coffee & ketjap manis, sambal olek - maybe even some croquettes then the founding dutchmen have not done their job well!!)

Eric M. "CamMan" Lurker

Default Dianna, was not really poking

Dianna, was not really poking fun at you. More at the hard left turn this discussion took. The way you approached the subject in your original post just made it all the more funny.

Hope you didn't take offense!

e.

Freddie {Moderator} Lurker

Default this is a test don't try

this is a test don't try this at home..

Freddie {Moderator} Lurker

Default this thread is going to be mov

this thread is going to be moved to Food and Wine > Tips and Tools as there is a bit of pertinent information about Parchment paper

Default PHEW.. found the thread.. Than

PHEW.. found the thread.. Thanks Freddie -got all confused there for a minute ( just a minute they ask??? Confused....does it really take much??)

Eric - whatever you say to me bounces off my muffin top & sticks to you!! :P

No offense taken.

You noticed a turn in the conversation? Welcome to my brain!! ALL the way ARound & back to the original subject!!!!

Locky describes my conversations like - part of one, then another , then another, then back to the first....ADHD LIKE ME!!!!!!

Jerry Lurker

Default Dianna, you need to meet the V

Dianna, you need to meet the VOICES!

Welcome to my hell. LALALA What? Who said that?

Nevermind!

Eric M. "CamMan" Lurker

Default Squirrel!

Squirrel!