Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any SchlemmerTopf recipes

Jim Mc -- But you can all me Jacques Lurker

Default We received a SchlemmerTopf &#

We received a SchlemmerTopf (Clay Pot) for Christmas. Have not used it as yet. Thinking about a roasting chicken tonight. It came with a recipe book, and the recipes look fantastic. Was wondering if anyone ever used one before, and what did you make?

Jerry Lurker

Default Made beef bourgoin in Paris. C

Made beef bourgoin in Paris. Chef got meats from hell, stew cuts, rubber. But, because it was cooked slow and low, it came out supper tender and was out of this world.

It cooked most of one day if I remember right?

Default I did a whole fryer last night

I did a whole fryer last night with russet potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, with a fresh parsley butter over top and inside. I also put some sage, rosemary, and thyme inside the cavity. Soaked the lid for 20 minutes, into a cold oven going up to 475 for 90 minutes. It was outstanding, and so simple. We had a Simi Sauvignon Blanc with it. Very nice meal.

La Reina de la Salsa Lurker

Default Jim, I am already hungry readi

Jim, I am already hungry reading your recipe. I sure sounds good!!

Default Having a left over chicken san

Having a left over chicken sandwich for lunch, as I type. Of course, with Hellman's mayo, salt and pepper.

*Freddie* Lurker

Default OMG Jim thanks for the reminde

OMG Jim thanks for the reminder I haven't used mine in years but the tastes of whatever you put in it are wonderful

Jerry Lurker

Default James you
    James you <font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font>, I&#39;m starving!

Debbie B. ~ Jersey Gal(*) Lurker

Default I have never heard of one of t

I have never heard of one of those pots, but sounds like a good idea to purchase one and give it a spin! Will have to goggle it some. Thanks for posting about it, Jim!

Jerry Lurker

Default Debbie, it's a good invest

Debbie, it&#39;s a good investment.

Debbie B. ~ Jersey Gal(*) Lurker

Default Jerry, did ya ever do fish in

Jerry, did ya ever do fish in it? Just curious how it came out if so.