Thread: Party Snacks

Peter Bomberg Lurker

Default Hi Everyone, I was hop

Hi Everyone,

I was hoping for some suggestions for finger food. What is normally served that I can pick up locally and what do you guys like?

Please keep it simple and feel free to suggest your favorites. We are having a small thank you for about 20 people and are not sure what the local finger food tradition/favorites are.

Peter

superturtle Lurker

Default Hi, Peter. Another Canadian E

Hi, Peter. Another Canadian Eh, and haven't seen you here before..... but I can help!!!

Head to M & M's Meat Shop and ask the staff for their suggestions for appetizers. Me - I'd go for the mini sausage rolls, pot stickers, escargot en brioche, and about a dozen others I can't think of right now.

Easy to deal with - oven or microwave, and you're all set for a fantastic party!!!

Enjoy!!

Bill

Peter Bomberg Lurker

Default Hi Bill, ok my apology I want

Hi Bill, ok my apology I want to pick up local food in Bonaire and yes another Canadian

If it was in Canada well M&M and shrimp + Chips and Quacomole but what do I server in Bonaire?

Peter

Diane and Bea Lurker

Default How about Hard Salami roll ups

How about Hard Salami roll ups. Take a slice of hard salami , put some cream cheese on it .. And roll it up.. If you really want to get fancy, take a toothpick and put a small green olive on top !

Peter Bomberg Lurker

Default Thanks Diane and Bea, that one

Thanks Diane and Bea, that one makes sense and should work well with local ingredients.