Thread: Fun to watch

Jerry Lurker

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K245S4mAOaE&amp;feature=related&hl=en&rel=0&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="373"></embed>

Jim Mc -- But you can all me Jacques Lurker

Default Jerry, stop messing with me. T

Jerry, stop messing with me. There is nothing there. Also, congratulations on almost reaching 100 posts. This is a major milestone in your life man.

Default It just came up. Never mind.

It just came up. Never mind.

Default Jerry, funny you posted that y

Jerry, funny you posted that yesterday, as he was on the Today Show this morning. The guy is a freakin riot. I enjoyed the segment very much, as I also enjoyed the You Tube, above. The chef he is interviewing, has more restaurants than I have hairs on my head.

Jerry Lurker

Default James, I have been to a few of

James, I have been to a few of his many, over priced, over done hype. $80.00 for a $20.00 bottle of wine, I think not! $25.00 just to park.

BEND OVER!

Default We went to see Bruce on Friday

We went to see Bruce on Friday night, stayed over, and went into Manhattan on Saturday. We went to Becco, which is one of Lydia Bastianich&#39;s restaurants, run by her son. We have been going there for years, and have seen the wine list go from $14 to $25 now. They have, at least, 70 wines, &#40;70 white 70 reds&#41; for this price. Their food is not shabby either. Great place. I had a Campari cocktail to begin, and it just set the lunch off perfectly.

Jerry Lurker

Default Life is good[img]http://www.bo

Life is good