Thread: Wild Game

Freddie................someoneisawizeass Lurker

Default OK so I know not everyone hunt

OK so I know not everyone hunts.. but this marinade could go on steak or chicken as well

Tonight we had some fresh wild duck breasts, I marinated them in a plastic zip lock bag in this mixture for about and hour or maybe a little more,
    1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
    2 tablespoons olive oil
    1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
    2 tablespoons minced garlic
    1/4 teaspoon black pepper
    8 skinned, boned duck breast halves

I fired up the grill to med hot and put them on for about 5 to 6 minutes a side..for med well depending on the thickness of the breasts and the heat of the grill..

I served them with grilled mixed veggies ie: eggplant, potatoes, zucchini and red and yellow peppers

yummy

Dixie Greenwood Lurker

Default AWESOME!! Jim hunts & we

AWESOME!! Jim hunts & we have something similar quite often. Have you ever had pepperoni made from wild duck or goose meat - now that's yummy!!!

Eric M. "CamMan" Lurker

Default I'm gnoshing on some home

I'm gnoshing on some home made deer jerky right now. From the deer my son got with his bow this year. Very tasty!

e.

Dixie Greenwood Lurker

Default Great Photo!! Jim got an Exca

Great Photo!! Jim got an Excalibur crossbow last year for deer hunting but hasn't got one yet. But we're getting stocked up on ducks and geese.

Here's Jim with my "pepperoni" !

Eric M. "CamMan" Lurker

Default Nice. e.

Nice.

e.

Patrick Matthew White Lurker

Default I used to hunt with Dad and Si

I used to hunt with Dad and Sibs as a kid. I stopped years ago. Now that I love to cook and revel with fresh ingredients; you guys are encouraging me to clean the old Ithaca and get my license.

Freddie................someoneisawizeass Lurker

Default for our annual Christmas Dive

for our annual Christmas Dive party George made some Venison Curry.. OMG was that good He never uses a recipe so can't help ya there..but I would assume that it was slow cooked venison meat chunks in a brown curry sauce..( watch out curry stains anything it touches..)