PDA

View Full Version : Banana Pancake Recipe

DiveSergeant
03-17-2012, 09:46 PM
Someone posted a comment in another thread about banana pancakes. That sounds too good to miss out on.

Does anyone have a good recipe for these? I simply have to try some.

Thanks
DS

ModFreddie
03-18-2012, 05:41 AM
Breakfast food run the spectrum of all foods it seems and they start the day off right... so here is a place to post some of your favorite Breakfast recipes or to ask for a recipe.

kilroy aka roy rayman
03-18-2012, 05:50 AM
Someone posted a comment in another thread about banana pancakes. That sounds too good to miss out on.

Does anyone have a good recipe for these? I simply have to try some.

Thanks

DS

it was Donna-Aire who mentioned them in the Webcam thread. (I'll put a link to here in todays webcam thread)

ModFreddie
03-18-2012, 06:44 AM
these look yummy :)

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/banana-pancakes-i/

RosAnne
03-18-2012, 11:54 AM
My kids will love the pancakes! Im a non traditional breakfast eater, I ate a taco with hot sauce yesterday for breakfast and today Im having a pastrami sandwich. But my kids LOVE breakfast items.
Does anyone have a recipe for that breakfast casserole with the bread and sausage and cheese. The one where you soak the bread in milk over night?

DiveSergeant
03-18-2012, 01:13 PM
I work midnight so in the morning when I get home I have dinner, then get up in the evening and have dinner with Mrs DS. Pizza warms up well anytime of the day or night!