PDA

View Full Version : A Good time at the celebration of life

superwelder
05-23-2011, 05:38 PM
Hi Everyone, I Really had a good time at Jerry's celebration of life Party. It made me think that, that's what I want to do when I'm gone have a party. The food was great and the people were so very nice. I'm Glad to be a part of bonaire Group. I'm really looking forward to the relationships and friendships I'll be able to make. I've heard so much about Bonaire group how you stick together through the tough times and are there for one another. thats great so to have a sort of a support group so to speak.
I took a video of the circle of friends and I would like to share it with you. It' 15 minutes long and a picture of the friendship pins and the medallion on the day of the party for you to enjoy and share with your friend I hope you like it.

your future friend
superwelder
P.S. I'll have to put the video
on another time.:D

LaDonna
05-23-2011, 06:14 PM
I am soooo glad you decided to join us! :) We love adding new nuts to the squirrel house ;) I am not the person to give help with the video posting. But wanted to welcome you to the group.

Big Hugs!!!!!

RosAnne
05-23-2011, 09:42 PM
Welcome!! I cannot help with the video posting either but it was a pleasure meeting friends of jerrys whom I had never met before. Hope to see you around more often! ;)

vtscuba
05-24-2011, 05:49 PM
Mark, is that you???