Banana Pancake Recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banana Pancake Recipe

Someone posted a comment in another thread about banana pancakes. That sounds too good to miss out on.

Does anyone have a good recipe for these? I simply have to try some.

Thanks
    DS

Breakfast

Breakfast food run the spectrum of all foods it seems and they start the day off right... so here is a place to post some of your favorite Breakfast recipes or to ask for a recipe.
    Freddie
    sigpic

:love_heart:When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. :love_heart:

Comment

Originally posted by DiveSergeant
      Someone posted a comment in another thread about banana pancakes. That sounds too good to miss out on.

Does anyone have a good recipe for these? I simply have to try some.

Thanks

DS
      it was Donna-Aire who mentioned them in the Webcam thread. (I'll put a link to here in todays webcam thread)

Comment

these look yummy

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/banana-pancakes-i/
        Freddie
        sigpic

:love_heart:When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile. :love_heart:

Comment

My kids will love the pancakes! Im a non traditional breakfast eater, I ate a taco with hot sauce yesterday for breakfast and today Im having a pastrami sandwich. But my kids LOVE breakfast items.
          Does anyone have a recipe for that breakfast casserole with the bread and sausage and cheese. The one where you soak the bread in milk over night?
          R.A.

Comment

I work midnight so in the morning when I get home I have dinner, then get up in the evening and have dinner with Mrs DS. Pizza warms up well anytime of the day or night!

Comment

Working...
            X