Advice on least wind time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on least wind time

I haven't been able to get to Bonaire for some time (Covid, broken heel, shoulder surgery). I am desperate to get at least one more dive trip in but my last trip was at the wrong time of year. Lot's of wind and high waves and some coolish water.

Can anyone tell me (I know it's not absolutely for sure) when might be the best time to come when there might be the least wind?
    I believe in disbelief - except in cases of unexpected miracles and pure luck.

Typically, the warmest and calmest water is in September. That is also the most likely time for a hurricane because of the warmer water. Bonaire is really nice in September, most of the crowds are gone. September is my favorite time to be there. On occasion you can even dive lighthouse.

Comment

Thank you. That's what I thought. Good to have it confirmed. I've been to Bonaire six times and it's on my bucket list to dive there at least one more time. Just had a compleye reverse shoulder replacement and need another one done. I'll schedule that for late Feb or early Mar so it's completely healed by next September. Hopefully Covid will no longer be a huge problem by then.
      I believe in disbelief - except in cases of unexpected miracles and pure luck.

Comment

Working...
      X