Restaurants near Capt Don's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restaurants near Capt Don's?

We've been to Bonaire many times, but not for several years. What is close besides Rumrunners/pizza and the restaurant at Buddy's? Is the former Lions Den guy on the street nearby?

We arrive on a Friday nite about 6pm, I assume Bobbejan's is open for ribs? How late?

Pasa Bon Pizza is on the north end of Kaya Grandi before the roundabout. Bobbejans is open until 10:00p, I think, but others can confirm.
    KOB
    PADI CD-159014
    KOBScuba.com
    Lighthouse Beach Resort #32

Comment

restaurants

Originally posted by jimw
      We've been to Bonaire many times, but not for several years. What is close besides Rumrunners/pizza and the restaurant at Buddy's? Is the former Lions Den guy on the street nearby?

We arrive on a Friday nite about 6pm, I assume Bobbejan's is open for ribs? How late?
      The restaurant and Guy you are talking about is KURT , he owns the restaurant at the Den Laman Condos, opposite Sanddollar.He is open until 10.m.

Comment

Sunset Grill is a favorite

Kirk Gosden is the owner/manager of the Sunset Bar & Grill at Den Laman. It is one of my favorites- great food with an outstanding waterside view. He closed the Lionís Den Restaurant this year.

Comment

Don't forget Bistro Di Paris next to Pasa Bon Pizza Also Eddy's at the pool at Sand Dollar!

Comment

We were there in April and discovered Eddy's. Great place.
            Pachi Jim

Comment

Working...
            X