Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my favorite restaurants

I havent seen any posts on the following restaurants;

Capriccio's...GREAT everything from their pasta to homemade ice cream. Even if I ate dinner elsewhere I would stop at Capriccio's for ice cream (hopefully their machine is operating-one occassion it broke & I went without, we know that parts availability is not readily available)

CasaBlanca.. Argentinean barbecue... I went for the beef...great!

I hope these places are still around

bars

There was a Cuban bar that played 33 rpm records and had great mojitos..I think its name was cuba...anyway is that still in business?

Comment

Whip, do you mean Havana?
      Pachi Jim

Comment

Originally posted by JimMc View Post
        Whip, do you mean Havana?

YES!..thats it!....LOL..guess I had one too many Mojitos while there..LOL
        Is it still in biz?

Comment

All mentioned are still in business, Capriccio's, Casa Blanca & Havana. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by ruth View Post
            All mentioned are still in business, Capriccio's, Casa Blanca & Havana. Enjoy!
            I hear that there is a great fried chicken restaurant on the island. I forget the name...........
            My names still Antony without the 'H'

Comment

I still vote for KFC hot wings. Kirk at Sunset Bar and Grill now has an outstanding genuine Southern Fried Chicken Dinner as well. Serves it with slaw and French Fries. I prefer mashed taters and gravy but the chicken is not the frozen, undercooked stuff that Green Parott used to serve. (honey dipped chicken)

Comment

Is this big-grin smile BT's version of a "Like" button?

Comment

Working...
                X