The Pastechi House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pastechi House

Has anyone had any of their pastechis? Or any other food? Care to comment/review, please??? Thanks.

Rather the McDonald's of pastechis. We tried it once but wouldn't go again. But the Ben and Jerry's ice cream is good.

Comment

Then, perhaps I should rephrase my question: where can I buy the best pastichis on Bonaire??

Comment

I don't know if they sell the best pastechi's, but I liked them at Cultimara

Comment

Pachi's or Pastechi's??
          Pachi Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Wen Pederson View Post
            Then, perhaps I should rephrase my question: where can I buy the best pastichis on Bonaire??
            I love them from Exito...

Comment

Good Pastechi at casa Julia. You will have to come early otherwise it is sold out before 10:00 am. If you want large amount of pastechi, drop by and the woman will make the order for you for the next day. They are superb.
              Pastechi keesi, Pastechi carni, Pastechi galina ( chicken).
              The woman who makes them does know the recipe, because there should be some raisins inside which make them taste so delicious.

Comment

Where is Casa Julia?

Comment

Pastechi

Sorry Bonnie, I had computer malfunctions and could not reply on a short notice. Casa Julio is situated at Kaya Julio C. van der Ree no 5.
                  Telephone 717-8517 or fax 717-8527
                  Pa un servicio mas rapido di beleg. When your coming from the Postoffice heading to to church, just before the church there is a road to the right, take that one, drive 100meters and go first left you'll see casa Julio.
                  Home made pastechi, very tasty. It has also a small supermarket.

Comment

Thank you, Vincent. We'll give it a try in February.

Comment

Working...
                    X