Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which restaurants are open Saturday night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which restaurants are open Saturday night?

We'll be coming in a week to Saturday (yea!) and wonder which places are open Saturday evening? Is La Barca? I think Unbelieveable? Thanks, Mike

Hi Mike -- almost every restaurant will be open on Saturday evening. If you're planning to hit Bobbejans while you're on island, they're only open on weekends, so that might be a good Saturday evning or Sunday evening choice. Have a great trip ... wish we could be there with ya !!
    KOB
    PADI CD-159014
    KOBScuba.com
    Lighthouse Beach Resort #32

Comment

Thanks Kob, I'm a non meat eater so I think I'll pass on Bobbejans

Comment

We were quite surprised to discover Unbelievable was closed on Saturday...at least earlier this year, at any rate.

Comment

most are open saturday night but there are a few exceptions...as stated, unbelievable might be closed saturdays as well as (if my memory is correct) mona lisa. since most of the restaurants in town cater mainly to tourists it doesn't make a lot of difference to them when they close since most of the tourist crowd will go out every night of the week. and many of them will close for a week or two if the owner goes on vacation.

Comment

Paradise Moon is also closed on Saturday's. My FAVORITE. Check them out Sunday thru Friday's.

Comment

Nights Closed

This question comes up here often enough that it seems good to have the latest info gathered in one place somewhere.

Perhaps on Info Bonaire, in the 'Restaurants, Eateries. and Places to Dine' section
              either as a list or in the information line for each restaurant. Or perhaps both, depending whether the person has the question posed here or is wondering about a particular restaurant.

Comment

Originally posted by billmosel View Post
                Paradise Moon is also closed on Saturday's. My FAVORITE. Check them out Sunday thru Friday's.
                Yea! Looking forward to checking out their new location! I'm pretty sure they used to be open Sat night, but was disappointed last year to find them closed. Love those Gazpacho shooters!

Comment

yes la barca is open on sat. closed on sunday

Comment

Working...
                  X